12/21/13

Its Been Awhile

Dude, its been forever since I've made an update, I just didn't know what to post for the last few months and than I kinda just forgot the blog and everything. So yeah.

I felt a surge of inspiration when I saw my brother and his best friend get a thousand views on their blog and my teeny weeny little 200, but I'm happy for them, and if I was jealous its my fault because I helped them out with their banner and music and shizz.

So its like 50% my fault they're so famous! :c

But I've got something to post, I got a tablet a few days ago and I just realized "Holy shizz bottum! I can draw something and post it on my blog!"

Yay!

So you know how before this blog I did one with Mazie and before that I did one, or tried to do one with my best friend Alice, yeah well I decided to draw a picture of me and her, anime style.

I have tannish light skin, she's pale, I have brown eyes, she has blue eyes, I have short black hair, she has long blonde hair. Even though we look totally different, we still have a lot in common.

Anyways, the picture is sort of blurry and whatever but its the best I can do, the friggin' tablet only has an inner camera. xD

I don't know why I made that face..

Theres the picture, I didn't feel like coloring in the eyes, or anything but my hair for that matter.

Anyways, I changed the back ground awhile ago, do  you guys like it?

Even though I love black and blue and everything I fell in love with this background and I have a soft spot for any shade of pink.

:3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Death the Kid  - Soul Eater 3