Ack! I've ruined the cycle! I was supposed to post one day skip the next and post the third day! Man...you guys should be used to me not making good on the promises I make on this blog!
But uhm, in other news, The rugrats are now ruined for me!
I used to kinda, sorta, like that show. I would watch it when I didn't feel like going to bed and nothing was on, or on Saturday while I was waiting for anime; but usually I was barely paying attention.
And now, my step sister ruined it for me, I never wanna watch that show again.
I was just in the car, me, my step sister and my mom. She started talking to my mom about the show, but I really felt like she was talking to me and I started listening and I thought to myself, 'This ought to be interesting...'
It was interesting alright!
If you want to find out, go to yahoo answers and type in the rugrats theory, or just rugrats yahoo in your search engine.
If you love the rugrats, stay in the dark and don't turn on the freakin' light! ...That means don't search it up.
But uhm, in other news, The rugrats are now ruined for me!
I used to kinda, sorta, like that show. I would watch it when I didn't feel like going to bed and nothing was on, or on Saturday while I was waiting for anime; but usually I was barely paying attention.
And now, my step sister ruined it for me, I never wanna watch that show again.
I was just in the car, me, my step sister and my mom. She started talking to my mom about the show, but I really felt like she was talking to me and I started listening and I thought to myself, 'This ought to be interesting...'
It was interesting alright!
If you want to find out, go to yahoo answers and type in the rugrats theory, or just rugrats yahoo in your search engine.
If you love the rugrats, stay in the dark and don't turn on the freakin' light! ...That means don't search it up.

No comments:
Post a Comment