I'm bored, I have no social life, and I want to know if you want to hang out with me! :D
We can play, Dragonica, Elsword or pet party. I'm EmmyNinja on both of those games except for the last, my name on the last game is Bunny-gurl and my pet is Kou-kun.
So if you play any of those games, add me or comment below, or if you have your own suggestion of a game, tell me.
A game, not a social network...I don't know if you're a weirdo...
Also, I did charity work yesterday and I donated about 4 pairs of my shoes and a few jackets and shirts! :D
It was suppose to be a one time thing, but I'm going to go again because I really like this old lady there, and it was kinda nice seeing other people getting my old stuff. :3
You may have notice something totally fucked up is happening with my blog.
Yeah, I don't know what's going on with the music player, but the bugs are getting worked out so, it'll be fixed soon. Hopefully in a week or two.

No comments:
Post a Comment