I've never had a boyfriend before.
Yeah, that's the way to start off this post.
I've never been interested in dating.
Really, I mean a few of boys have liked me but it really wasn't worth my time, considering they also liked other girls too and I was just one of them in the bucket.
I've never let it bother me, I'm okay with being single.
...Until now.
Until now when I'm really curious and when my friends are actually like "Omg, still single?"
I WANTED to ride this single train for about a few more years, you know what I mean?
But honestly, if I do suddenly turn around and want a boyfriend, slap me, okay? Slap me!
But I think this is the list I would go by. xD
....And I've looked inside myself and I find that it would be a real yes if he was Asian, and if not Asian than British! Because they have those cute accents and for about....almost a year now I've wanted to date an Asian. xD I don't know what's wrong with me but that's just how it is, I want one. Don't let the dream die! Don't let it die!
My first boyfriend has to be an Asian..
[1. He has to have a good sense of humor
[2. Between the ages of 13-15
[3. He has to be a gamer
[4. He has to like anime? (I draw, write, and watch anime. I might talk about it a few times. xD)
[5. (I forget the last one...)


No comments:
Post a Comment