Eh! Excuses Excuses, eh?
Anyways, shockingly, I'm very well aware I'm not a dude. Go ahead, you can gasp now.
And you know, I do like being a girl, I don't get why people think I'm always trying to be a boy so I finally decided to post this when my brother a few days ago said something to me.
It went like this...
So my step sister lives with us so she has the room I was suppose to have (bummer...) so now all my stuff is in my brother's room and I sleep in my mom's room.
So I was getting dress in my brother's room, door closed and everything, taking my sweet time, y'know...no rush?
Then my older brother starts banging on the door. =.=
Of course I don't really care so I go on with what I was doing but he of course doesn't care either and keeps banging on the door at one point he leaves but comes back a few minutes later, so finally I'm done and I open the door. Naturally, he asks me what I've been doing in there and being me, I don't sugarcoat; I'll tell you straight up what's wrong with you if asked me to honestly tell you what's wrong with you.
Damn, now I know why my mom wants me to be a doctor. xD
So I told him I was changing my period pad (tmi moment?) Then he came in got what he wanted and told me to stop being a boy; I'm not a dude. But when I wanted to confront him about how the hell is me saying that 'being a boy' he ran away...
I never got the answer to that question, he keeps dodging me.
Like seriously! THE LOGIC ESCAPES ME!!!My step sister and my mother have silly doubts that I'm not a girl, they just say it but I don't think they honestly believe it, because I don't like shopping or getting my hair done. Not because I'm trying to be a boy but because I'M LAZY I don't like going shopping, I would honestly go online shopping because I don't have to move, I don't like getting my hair done because it simply hurts!
(I found this one chick who does my hair without it hurting, my mom just doesn't like her though, she's funny my mom thinks shes silly.)
I get it, sometimes I do act a bit 'tomboy' but because that's me! I'm not trying to, if you gave me a pretty pink dress and some shiny white high heels I would wear that shizz because it's cute! The same if you gave me a baggy hoodie and a hat, I would wear that hat backwards and that hoodie like a boss, because it's cute!
So all in all, what I'm trying to explain is, I don't try to act like a boy. I do tomboy things sometimes, it just happens, it's part of me! I can't change it, but please I think I might straight up punch the next person who says I'm pretending to be a dude or I want to be boy, not bitch slap like a girl would but punch like a boy would!
So go listen to 'Born This Way' god I hate that song but it goes with this blog post so well, ne? NO WAIT! Listen to 'Part Of Me' by Katy Perry. -shrugs-


No comments:
Post a Comment