3/5/14

Lucky Star & Blue Exorcist

Watched my first episode of Lucky Star the other day and it was amazeballs. xD Konata reminds me of me and Miyuki was awesome too and I guess Kagami and Tsukasa are twins but I know for sure Tsukasa is the youngest.

An anime all about comedy? This is my third favorite anime now.

Naruto Shippuden, Sword Art Online, Lucky Star, and Blue Exorcist.

I just started watching Blue Exorcist too, I'm on the third episode.

I wanna marry Yukio so bad. Rin is cute but Yukio got dem moles. -fangirls-

Also, exams are starting in a few weeks. So I have prep classes all this week and next week to get ready for it.

The math is really helpful, the reading stuff I already know, but it's good to review it too.

Last time I got a proficient in Math and Advance in Science and Reading, but I just know this year I won't do so well in math, I just hope I get at least a basic.

Last time we had Science, this time we have writing. I hope I do well in writing, I better, writing is my hobby I can't get a below basic and be a authoress! That doesn't work!

Guys, wish me luck.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Death the Kid  - Soul Eater 3