(Hi, I'm typing this at ten pm on Monday to say story I'm late with this post because I know I'm not going to upload this right now but tomorrow.)
True, I did end up not posting it on Monday.
Um, but anyways, yeah my brothers are assholes. This is what I get for being nice! (I'm talking about my two brothers, not my 3 step brothers)
Let me explain...
My brother has a blog with this other guy and lately they've been...lagging in views. (-dances- Yes!) I mean...uh, so I tried to help.
And when I was done I presented it to my brother...and he laughed...he laughed in my face and my little brother was there too so he laughed too and they're still laughing about it, I'm not going to say exactly what I did because it's too embarrassing but I've learned a lesson, no I learned two.
Brothers Are Assholes & Being Nice Sucks.
Oh, and I cried. I don't know what happened....but I cried, and I haven't cried in what feels like forever but just having them laugh at me like that made me feel like crying, so I did. =.=


No comments:
Post a Comment