Cleaning out my watch later list! :D
Uh, I decided that Saturdays and maybe Sundays are my days, the days where I don't work on stories or anything like that, I just chill! Which is crazy because I barely get any work done during the week.
I might draw but for fun/practice. :3 Derp. What other reason do I draw anyway...
Oh yeah, the other thing I wanted to talk about; I have a list, an incomplete list of things I want to do before I die. -shrugs- Eh, I don't feel comfy calling it a bucket list.
1. Get a better list. (this list is derpy, my standards are low)
2. British or Asian boyfriend, mainly Asian. (I'M NOT LETTING GO!)
3. Get good at drawing. (I wanna do a really good drawing of me one day!)
4. Get Adorable/cute. (....Yes. Not gorgeous but the kind of "GAWSH! You are so cute, can I keep you?" adorableness is what I want.)
5. Find out what I want to be. (Graphic designer is seeming derpy.)
6. Get a real best friend. (I have a bestie, her name is Lindsey, it's a long distant friendship but I feel like it can't last forever because of things I don't want to talk about. Fuck you, sad reality!)
7. Figure out if you want a, tongue piercing, dimple piercings, or a septum piercing. ( :3 Septums on girls is cute, so is dimple piercings if you look right.)
8. Get a good social life. (The internet is killing what little social life I have left...)
9. Set up a youtube channel. (I see so many awesome speedpaints and I feel inspired!)


No comments:
Post a Comment