I used to wonder how people could go without drinking soda or juice or anything like that, but now I'm doing it. And it's pretty easy too, after about a week you'll be so used to drinking water that it sorta turns into a habit.
Lately I haven't been eating much chips or anything else fatty either, I try to fill up on water, mainly to keep myself hydrated. I thought water was that one unlimited thing because it was so good for you; no calories sodium sugar, nothing!
But my mom, like most dreams I have, smashed it. I guess I'm thankful...
My mom who is training to be a nurse, told me that drinking too much water will flood my organs.
Seriously, before she told me this I was drinking almost 8 bottles a day!
I'mma be honest, I thought it was good for your organs because your pee comes out clear and clear pee means healthy strong kidneys.
And ya' know, telling me something like that is bad, I can't just be like, "Okay." and go on with my day. I have to think about that/it, let it marinate in my mind till the point where it interrupts my before bed time thoughts. (Before bed I like to evaluate the day and I think up some of my bed ideas then too)
So yeah.....there goes that.
Oh! My step sister bought us candy the other day, her and my mom had a moment about childhood candy they used to eat.
The candy was shaped like cigarettes and they were even in this little box that resembled cigarette packets.
, but I'mma tell you, these things tasted like serious crap. Yeah, serious.
They tasted like they were dipped in cream soda and wrapped in paper a hundred times....just..ugh! -shudders- They have gum ones now though but they taste like hubba bubba, my friend Alice says they're good though.
Lookie! I have pictures for you guys.
EH! One more thing? Do you guys know when games like Elsword and Lucent heart give you an error message saying "Unable To Connect" or "Can't Connect To Server" What to do? I'm having that problem, I even tried reinstalling, disabling anti-virus, taking down firewall, searching the internet, updating shizz, but nothing is working, can you guys help a sister out? Spent 4 hours on this and I'm ready to lose it! TT^TT
(P.S, new music player. :3)
THHHANKS! ★
Lately I haven't been eating much chips or anything else fatty either, I try to fill up on water, mainly to keep myself hydrated. I thought water was that one unlimited thing because it was so good for you; no calories sodium sugar, nothing!
But my mom, like most dreams I have, smashed it. I guess I'm thankful...
My mom who is training to be a nurse, told me that drinking too much water will flood my organs.
Seriously, before she told me this I was drinking almost 8 bottles a day!
I'mma be honest, I thought it was good for your organs because your pee comes out clear and clear pee means healthy strong kidneys.
And ya' know, telling me something like that is bad, I can't just be like, "Okay." and go on with my day. I have to think about that/it, let it marinate in my mind till the point where it interrupts my before bed time thoughts. (Before bed I like to evaluate the day and I think up some of my bed ideas then too)
So yeah.....there goes that.
Oh! My step sister bought us candy the other day, her and my mom had a moment about childhood candy they used to eat.
The candy was shaped like cigarettes and they were even in this little box that resembled cigarette packets.
, but I'mma tell you, these things tasted like serious crap. Yeah, serious.
They tasted like they were dipped in cream soda and wrapped in paper a hundred times....just..ugh! -shudders- They have gum ones now though but they taste like hubba bubba, my friend Alice says they're good though.
Lookie! I have pictures for you guys.
EH! One more thing? Do you guys know when games like Elsword and Lucent heart give you an error message saying "Unable To Connect" or "Can't Connect To Server" What to do? I'm having that problem, I even tried reinstalling, disabling anti-virus, taking down firewall, searching the internet, updating shizz, but nothing is working, can you guys help a sister out? Spent 4 hours on this and I'm ready to lose it! TT^TT
(P.S, new music player. :3)
THHHANKS! ★







No comments:
Post a Comment