Heehee, I'm well pleased with myself. =w=
Oh! Can you get high by taking too many cough drops, because this is my 5th one this hour and I just realized I'm only suppose to have 2 an hour, this is also my 13th tissue.
I have nothing to post really...ah, so I'm just going to go on a rant about something my older brother said to me a few days ago, here we go!
My brother fears I'll turn into a lesbian. :D Well, he said it indirectly.
He basically said I can pass as a lesbian, like take one look at me and you can guess my orientation.
You guys know how I act, I'm a smart-mouth, outgoing, witty, a little weird, a lotta weird, kinda scatter-brain sometimes but it's mainly focused on the way I dress.
I remember that post about me stating I'm a real life girl, that I sometimes wear baggy clothes and backwards hats and such but I also like the color pink and wear dresses and skirts! So does me wearing hats like a boy automatically make me a lesbian or a wannabe dude?
But....I feel like I'm repeating my self. Honestly for me, I have nothing against lesbians, that's there life what does that have to do with me? But in my opinion....cute males are just too much to give up. :3
BUT, while we are on the topic of lesbians, if I was one or bisexual, I would probably like to date Ujin from D-Unit.
And yes, that is a girl.



No comments:
Post a Comment