Edit: YUSH! The judge ruled in favor of my mom though the landlord will probably kick us out when our lease is up. xD
YEEAAHH! WHOOO! -dances-
I seriously didn't think I'd ever get here, -wipes tears- Thanks so much guys. ^^ I know my rambles get pretty annoying but hey, this is what this blog is about, right?
Thanks so much! :3 -virtual hugs- I can't give out virtual cookies because that's just mean....if I was giving cookies you would want a cookie, a real one, not a virtual one.
Oh....what I really wanted to come on to talk about is my mom.
She just left to go to court...UGH! -squishs my cheeks- I honestly thought that asshole of a landlord wasn't serious when he said he was going to do that, hold up- He isn't even the freakin' landlord.
He's like....like...the...uh, the landlord's bitch! Excuse my french...but it's true, y'know.
So if the judge rules in favor of them and we have to move, I won't be able to make any blog post and...stuff, last time it took us months to set up the internet and maybe my sister will fix the router so I can download internet games again.
I honestly hope my mom doesn't make me sweep or mop the floor or anything because these people don't deserve a clean apartment when we leave, the mark on the floor that I made with my computer chair, I'm not fixing that, that shit is going to stay like that, we have a treadmill and my mom has been trying to sell it so she said she's just going to leave it in the apartment when we leave if it doesn't get sold. xD
So I'm frustrated....



No comments:
Post a Comment