Ah, school has yet again started...I don't know how I feel....
Usually when school is nearing it's end I'm rushing to finish a bunch of stuff to make it in time for Summer.....but....Science has screwed me over.
This is one of those times where I wish I was super freakin' smart....It's not fair! D:
I'm so shitted. TT^TT
It's just this one big test full of 45 mind boggling questions about the Earth, and I was suppose to finish it maybe a month ago but I just avoided it.
Everything is at 80-75 percent finished but NOOOO Science has to be at 55 percent finished. //shot
-rubs eyes-
Actually when I think about it...some of these questions aren't that hard, it's just that the questions that do matter are really hard.
Oh well, -pulls cover over my head- I'm going back to bed....
P.S I know I didn't post for a few days, I got busy....


No comments:
Post a Comment