Saturdays are usually when me and my mom watch whatever Svengoolie's movie for the night is, but of course the plan was thrown for a total loop when one of my nephews showed up.
This kid is the typical annoying kid who doesn't know shit, thinks he's tough and then wants to act innocent and throw lies. He's not all bad, sometimes he can be really cool/nice and maybe even sweet.
Eating at the dinner table was horror, having to listen to him slurp noodles and eat with his hands because obviously there's some fucking problem with the silverware!
...He doesn't want to use it because it's dirty with food....I'm not sure if this qualifies as some disorder or hitting the ground too hard.....on your head. He's special.....at the moment?
Like I said, it's usually the only bonding time for me and my mom when she doesn't think I'm possessed by the devil or doing something just to spite her...but honestly I don't do that stuff to annoy her, okay, maybe once or twice but lately it's for my own personal reasons which she wouldn't understand..but anyways my mom had a three hour test so I ended up watching it in the living room....no, I tried watching it in the living room, tried.
My other nephew who lives with us decided that tonight he was going to be an asshole and my little brother was there playing loud games on his tablet to add effect (did I use the right metaphor?) and my annoying nephew, the one I've been mentioning, we'll call him nephew number two for now, he was talking and sitting behind me and making noise....then he has the nerve to bother my mom to ask her for juice and of course my mom yelled for my older brother but stopped and instead called for me.
I knew my nephew didn't do it on purpose but, that was the last straw especially since he kept repeatedly telling me to go and do it.
So I turned off the movie and poured him something to drink, the rest of the night (till anime) is ruined for me...and he'll probably be out here to ruin that for me too.
There was two things I wanted to say, I remember the first one but I can't remember the second....no wait now I remember.
WE NOT A FUCKING BABYSITTER, WATCH YOUR OWN GODDAMN KIDS!!
My mom always says that, but with a little less cussing. Like seriously this, 'heffa' as my mom would call a person like her went out to eat...seriously, why couldn't you have brought your own kid?! What, he's not good enough to hang with you? He'll ruin your night? What about my fucking night? You know the brat's annoying yet you push him off on me.
I don't even think I liked that former sister-in-law that much anyway...
The second thing I wanted to say was....
I forget...
Damn.
Oh yeah!
He wants to complain to his parents I'm mean when he's always spewing lies about us! I wish I could give him a spanking, my older brother can but he's too much of a wimp for some reason. I admit I used to tell him I didn't like him but I obviously stopped that and just distance myself in an attempt to not snap or rip his neck off....
Now I need to go watch Superwoman's 10 More Reasons To Smile video before I do something controlled by pissed off emotions...


No comments:
Post a Comment