Buuuuhhhhhh, my older brother is totally fangirling over this show-- and even though he's an ass sometimes, *cough* 50 percent of the time.. *cough* I'm gonna help him out...yeah...
Oh, I got hula hoop yesterday and when I got it I was thinking I was going to be a boss all over this thing...NOPE!
I'm glad I was in the privacy of my bedroom because I looked like a total idiot-- but before I got ready for bed today, I tried it a few more times and I was pretty good.
So a C-.
Oh~~~~! Maybe one day I'll get a A! But I could never dream of an A+!
Woe is me~
Oh, I got hula hoop yesterday and when I got it I was thinking I was going to be a boss all over this thing...NOPE!
I'm glad I was in the privacy of my bedroom because I looked like a total idiot-- but before I got ready for bed today, I tried it a few more times and I was pretty good.
So a C-.
Oh~~~~! Maybe one day I'll get a A! But I could never dream of an A+!
Woe is me~


No comments:
Post a Comment