4/16/14

Way To Kick Off 80th Post ★

My mom has to go get toothpaste after we go look at this place, my little brother just washed his mouth out when he could've asked our step sister or our mom for toothpaste, even though my mom is totally hating having to share her toothpaste with me.

BUT...

It's here, it's here, it's here, it's here! -dances- ...I mean, uh, so I just got my drawing tablet....no big deal....

You guys want to see me open it!? :D

My kindle fire is too good for that videotaping shit, so it's only pictures.

I came up with some hilarious stuff to say but I guess I'm too excited to remember.

Though my mom isn't as excited as I am, she thinks I shouldn't ask for gifts, though this is the only time I have really ever asked someone for a gift.

But in my defense.....uh, I got nothing...No wait in my defense, the first thing I'm going to be drawing is my aunt who got me it. She gets a gift, I get a gift, it's all good in the hood!

Yes, that was one of the jokes I wanted to say...

I'll post pictures later (no I won't...) when my tablet isn't being a dumbass...

Anyways, I'm probably like a thousand times closer to the person who got me this gift, you know who you are, I know you read my blog, you know who you are....I love you. c:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Death the Kid  - Soul Eater 3