5/10/14

I'm alive...95th post

Why did I go and eat that second piece of french toast because it was the serving size when I only wanted one....

I'm still alive, just doing my thing on different sites and stuff but anyways I'm going to tell you why I haven't really been on here for awhile.

My week has been terrible.

The day when I took this supposedly 20 minute test, which ended up taking about an hour was when everything went down hill, I did a half ass job on my math test too but that wasn't my fault! She didn't tell me both freakin' pages of the test!

So, after the exam, my drawing tablet pen messed up, I tore some skin off my lip, we got turned down for the offer on our first choice place and I'm a friendless loser again.

BUT! I have a warranty to fall back on and this gives me a chance to work on my paper skills and I'm really good at drawing females now! The skin on my lip is growing back quickly but now I know what blood and coconut popsicle together taste like. The guy's going to give us a second thought before he fully turns us down.

And who needs friends?...No, I guess it's just me and my cousin/twin...







No comments:

Post a Comment

Death the Kid  - Soul Eater 3