I find that when my brothers came shopping with me and my mom I didn't hate it as much because it was a lot easier to drown out my mother picking on me.
You know what my mom and step-sister said yesterday? A woman HAS to like shopping to be real woman.
Well, there must be a penis in my pants because I don't fancy shopping.
But anyways, it was tolerable this time and my favorite thing I bought was this gold ring on my middle ring, i usually don't like gold but I love this ring! I couldn't see it in silver anyway...
Oh! besides a bunch of shirts and shorts which my mother despised, she said the pants were hideous when she actually has pants like that....She's a trip..
I have stickers for my nails, mustaches and anime eyes! LIKE OH MY GAWD! This must've been made for me!
Oh, but now all I need is a ring with a star on it for my pointer finger or thumb...


No comments:
Post a Comment