Until now- until I was stopped in the aisle by an elderly lady for her to give me a speech about religion.
I'm a proud muslimah but this has never happened to me in my just now beginning teenage life.
I was going into the first aisle to look for brownie mix but alas I only found gluten free. I said excuse me after she was finished asking the lady that worked there about cocoa, after about five minutes of me thinking it over I started to walk away...and she stopped me.
Have you ever heard the quote that religion is like a penis and you shouldn't go whipping it out? This lady has obviously never heard it.
I was kind of just taken aback...like wtf? Out of nowhere she just stopped me and started lecturing me I firmly told her I didn't believe that and when she frowned I started to walk away...that didn't mean she didn't stop talking as I walked away. I told my mom and I kinda begged her not to go berserk and stuff but she handled it nicely.
She told the elderly lady she shouldn't freakin' come out of nowhere and tell little kids shit like that, I get if I asked you about that stuff but no, I was just walking and you came out of nowhere...
The same lady that worked there that over heard the "conversation" between me and the old lady told me I handled it very polite and that I was raised well and that that lady shouldn't have done that!
(There's a more vulgar version of that quote but...)
.jpg)


No comments:
Post a Comment