Hey Guys! Mazie here and I'd just like to say hi to all you awesome people out there :D
One post and our blog has 16 page views! Wooooah!
So Emmy is away for a few weeks but I think she might be posting occasionally :D
But when she gets back I'm going to try think up a little schedule, so you guys can look forward to our posts
Or give them hate, which we hope you don't :D
And also we are going to talk to her about things like, "Song Saturday" or something like that XD
But I wanted to say I hope you guys like the blog so far and I hope we make you guys laugh :)
I think my catchphrase is going to be something with "guys" in it XD I say that alot :D
But that's all I have to say right now and I hope you guys like the blog :D

No comments:
Post a Comment