Hey guys, Mazie here and I'm going to show you an awesome lag killer :D
Look at the two images closely, see anything different?
HELL YEAH YOU DO!
If you don't please go book an appointment with an optician.
So, let me explain to you how this works and how to do it,
Here we have a common problem, you are trying to make a movie but the lag won't let you,
See that Moviestarplaent icon above your status bubble? Click it and BOOM!
You are now lag free :D
But all your friends are gone D: Oh no!
Don't worry! Your friends are still there, you just have to refresh the page after doing this to get them back.
Now many people already know this trick but I thought I'd give the people who don't know a chance :3
If I find out anymore things Moviestarplanet has hidden I'll let you guys know.
Thanks for reading this very long post, sorry about all the reading :P Bye guys!

No comments:
Post a Comment