1/31/14

"Broke But Still Shopping"

Huh...I went shopping and I didn't totally hate it, usually I’m known to complain, my mom always tells me its not natural that I don’t like to shop…I pointed out a shirt to my mom at this store that said, “Broke but still shopping” she bought it. xD


I also got some really cool shirts and a pair of jeans, I always told myself that I was never going to wear skinny jeans till I was older because…I see my niece that is only about 4 wearing skinny jeans…but I got some camo ones, remind me to add pictures to this post later of what I got. C:
In other good news, I got a few of my old stories back. ^-^ Lets close the terrible but lessonful (I can’t remember the word I originally wanted to use K) chapter of my life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Death the Kid  - Soul Eater 3