2/4/14

Deviant Art & Stuffz

I am so happy! I have so many new brushes and fonts! :D

I just love going on deviant art for brushes and fonts and on other font sites.

You find so many awesome ones, sometimes I just sit there and doodle away on gimp.

Graphic Designing is totally the career for me!

[- 1. In this kind of graphic you can make projects for advertisement, for websites, for banner etc. You can make it in professional graphic software like Adobe Photoshop.

2. You must have a talent to drawing good and good pencil. Practice a lot

3. No, If you like it and you know that is your hobby, you will learn fast. Reading tutorials is useful

4. Stuff : Adobe Photoshop must be. Drawing tablet is very useful, and knowladge about graphic trends Good computer performance can help in work

5. deviantart.com is the best site for graphic designers, abduzeedo.com - best inspirations site -]

Also, I've decided that I want to post more, I wanna try everyday to post what happened in that day, this is gunna be like a little life diary, and someday when I'm like, 21 (a full adult) I'll look back on this! ^-^ ...but that doesn't mean I won't stop posting...

Did I ever make a post about the new song on my blog? Well, I did. An seriously, the guy who sung the song, isn't even real and I want to lock him in my closet forever! His voice is so... *o*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Death the Kid  - Soul Eater 3