2/6/14

Disappointment So Early On

Yeah, I know I said I was going to try and update everyday and I didn't update yesterday.

I had gotten my hair done but when I got back it was too late to get on the internet and everything.

But anyways, I finally got my bangs! Though I didn't get my hair cut shoulder length like I wanted it though, I still love it!

I'd post pictures but I don't like showing my face. :D

My sims just got married in my kindle version of the sims 3!

Now I'm trying to get to level nine to get them to have a baby. c;

And if any of you know my fan fiction account you're probably wondering why the hell I'm not posting on there yet, I honestly don't have an excuse, its a slow production....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Death the Kid  - Soul Eater 3