Help me find this movie!
My mom was watching this old movie while I was suppose to be sleeping but I was so engrossed in the movie, my mom kept changing the channel though...
I got the song lyrics from the movie but I can't find the movie!
Keep that twinkle in your eye smile at every passerby and if trouble bubbles up don't let it double up...
Help me find it!! D:<
Sometimes....I wonder, will I end up like everybody else?
My mom took me and my brothers along for a few errands and while passing McDonald's a bunch of teens were hanging out in the parking lot...
My mom said she better not catch my step sister out there, but my step sister said shes an adult and that I'd be out there instead of her.
God, I hope not. I just would like to ask, Why the McDonald's parking lot of all places?
In other news...
My aunt has my Fanfiction account. -shudders- You ever wish you could go back in time for some of the stupidest things? I do...
I'll learn a lesson from this, whether she tells my mom about the stuff I write or keeps it between us. cx I'm not an innocent child and I hope no one thinks I write about unicorns and rainbow dust (except my mom...), I write about interesting stuff, and if that makes my 'artistic' side 'older' than me, I don't care.
I thought about lieing or maybe even deleting my account but then I paused and said to myself, 'Maybe its time to stop lieing?' than I laughed and told myself no. In the end I figured out, my aunt probably added my account page to her favorites and I'm already in too deep.
Plus, I'm tired of hiding...actually hiding from my aunt that is....

No comments:
Post a Comment