1/28/14

Yay! New Blog Design~

YEAH! Hella awesome new blog design!

I got so bored with the old one, I felt like it wasn't me, but this new one is so me! I wanted to add a few skulls with bows or something but that was too scene so instead, I did, anime!

Yeah, the little header has me up there; the words in the header came in purple and the glow black but I liked black and the glow purple. And I know the words don't match everything else but its my blog, right? This blog has all my favorite colors; black, blue, pink and lavender. Though there is only small bits of pink, mint isn't really one of my faves but I just decided to throw it in there. I made the background myself, and the header too.

And instead of Emmy's wonderland, its Miss Emmy Ninja's Asylum. This isn't the name I originally wanted to go with but I went with this because I forgot the original name... D:<

I never change the song on my blog because I personally think it goes with all my blog layouts!

I was going to put "Strength" By Admington Boys School but I didn't, not because that song makes me cry but it was just too much awesome hard rock and I wanted to keep this blog free and cool.

Songs That Make Me Cry:

"Strength" By Admington Boys School

"Rage On" By OLDCODEX

"Last Moment" SPYAIR <-- This one gets me every time!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Death the Kid  - Soul Eater 3