1/8/14

I Give Up

So, its over I'm never getting my old computer back.

Thats it...

I think I wanna stop writing too, all I had was on that computer.

I feel like an idiot for bursting into tears in front of my family when the UPS man came with my new computer.

 All day I had this feeling that I was going to get it today!

One of my older brothers came to visit and my mom had to tell me to go in the back because I was crying so much. They tried everything to fix it, and it never worked, I hoped and hoped and nothing ever happened. But I guess this is what I get for all the bad things I've done in the past few weeks, acting cruel because I was upset.

I don't know what I'm going to do now, at one point I felt like I was going to be okay but that was a lie...

The worst part is that now I'm in physical pain too, my foot is bleeding now. :T

I'm giving up....




No comments:

Post a Comment

Death the Kid  - Soul Eater 3