Random Rant:
It has too much dust so it beeps and blinks red, I need a compression air can to clean it out.
I'm so worried about my computer because I have EVERYTHING on there!
I'm going to be so upset if I can't get it to work again. :T
I'm getting a new computer but I just wish I had my old one back, I don't mind losing a few things, hey take away everything, as long as I have my documents!
I can reset all the passwords, recreate the favorites list as best as I can, download the few things I want downloaded back, but really I can't recreate all of those stories!
I can reset all the passwords, recreate the favorites list as best as I can, download the few things I want downloaded back, but really I can't recreate all of those stories!
I had about 34 documents!
-sighs- Hope you enjoyed my random rant! c;

No comments:
Post a Comment