Oh Yeah, I was suppose to post yesterday. Well, since I've been posting all week you guys can let that slide, right?
I think I might actually post something on deviantart instead of just faving other artwork. I mean wouldn't that be the perfect way to progress my drawing skills? If I get any better. o.e
I think I'm getting pretty good with the mouse, but before I post anything I think I want to start with the drawing tablet.
How many of you guys actually click those little reaction boxes under these post, huh? I know a few of my friends click but I wonder how many people click those boxes daily, it's not that hard, takes two seconds.
Okay...well, I'm rambling on now...soooo...
Bye! Actually, I don't think I ever say bye at the end of these posts, I think I just leave....hmm.
DeviantArt Username: EmmyNinja (no spaces)
P.S: Tumblr Account Haz Been Deleted! >:3
I think I might actually post something on deviantart instead of just faving other artwork. I mean wouldn't that be the perfect way to progress my drawing skills? If I get any better. o.e
I think I'm getting pretty good with the mouse, but before I post anything I think I want to start with the drawing tablet.
How many of you guys actually click those little reaction boxes under these post, huh? I know a few of my friends click but I wonder how many people click those boxes daily, it's not that hard, takes two seconds.
Okay...well, I'm rambling on now...soooo...
Bye! Actually, I don't think I ever say bye at the end of these posts, I think I just leave....hmm.
DeviantArt Username: EmmyNinja (no spaces)
P.S: Tumblr Account Haz Been Deleted! >:3

No comments:
Post a Comment