3/16/14

Last Episode Of Soul Eater

Watched the last episode of Soul Eater last night....annndd...I feel nothing.

Soul Eater was a pretty good anime, it wasn't like how I felt so sad when Sword Art Online or Sasami Magical Girls Club ended, even though the ending of both those animes bombed, Soul Eater's was okay.

I mean, in my book it doesn't really deserve a spot in my favorite anime list, Sasami didn't either but Sasami was a a really good anime.

I actually didn't really like the main character, Maka, she was a fair character, then I kinda hated her personality and maybe her guts but that didn't stop me from still watching it....Kid death was there and I obviously love him... (hint the cursor and how I always add that photo of him at the end...)

So yeah...that's that, it's over...I wonder what's going to replace that spot...

Oh! They just introduced a new character named Shiemi in Blue Exorcist, all I have to say is she better back off Yukio, go date Rin or something.....Yukio is mine. ewe

Now I have to go figure out how this drawing I made looks like Crona... TT^TT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Death the Kid  - Soul Eater 3