AH! I love charity work. >.<
So you guys know I do charity work on Saturdays, it's why my post on Saturdays are so late in the day.
But today I didn't have any charity work, instead they were hosting a late baby shower on the second floor and I felt sorta awkward surrounded by all these females I didn't know, so naturally after eating I went downstairs, using my excuse of having to go the bathroom.
After helping out a bit I saw these amazing paintings, I decided to look at them for a bit but on the one I really wanted there wasn't a price tag after confronting the lady who owns the place, Miss Layla, she gave me the painting for free and another one because it was part of a set and then I asked her how much for this beautiful green one and she gave that one to me for free too, she also told me that if she found anymore she would tell me!
Ugh, I can't believe that this is how it went today...
I remember I was acting all moody because I didn't want to go today and I had totally forgotten, I was laying in bed on skype when my sister in law called me then I instantly remembered, I only had time to get a banana ,change my pj pants and where the Paul Frank shirt I was already wearing and rush out the door, when I was walking out of the building my nephew was walking towards me and I remembered I didn't have a key so I had to rush before the metal door closed, god it was a close one but I ended up getting the tip of the handle to open up the door.
So yeah, today was awesome. :3
So you guys know I do charity work on Saturdays, it's why my post on Saturdays are so late in the day.
But today I didn't have any charity work, instead they were hosting a late baby shower on the second floor and I felt sorta awkward surrounded by all these females I didn't know, so naturally after eating I went downstairs, using my excuse of having to go the bathroom.
After helping out a bit I saw these amazing paintings, I decided to look at them for a bit but on the one I really wanted there wasn't a price tag after confronting the lady who owns the place, Miss Layla, she gave me the painting for free and another one because it was part of a set and then I asked her how much for this beautiful green one and she gave that one to me for free too, she also told me that if she found anymore she would tell me!
Ugh, I can't believe that this is how it went today...
I remember I was acting all moody because I didn't want to go today and I had totally forgotten, I was laying in bed on skype when my sister in law called me then I instantly remembered, I only had time to get a banana ,change my pj pants and where the Paul Frank shirt I was already wearing and rush out the door, when I was walking out of the building my nephew was walking towards me and I remembered I didn't have a key so I had to rush before the metal door closed, god it was a close one but I ended up getting the tip of the handle to open up the door.
So yeah, today was awesome. :3


No comments:
Post a Comment