That moment when you have to pee really bad and then you accidentally hit your stomach against something and you swear to God your life flashed before your eyes.....No? You don't know that moment....Okay.
Where have I been the past week or so? Beats me!
Oh, I'm on my mom's phone in incognito mode since she doesn't know I have a blog. I'm such a teenager with all my secrets.
Yup, that's how I know I'm a teenager...because I have secrets.
Yeah.
I got my hair done though, my sister took me, it lasted about four hours because my hair wasn't combed out. The lady said my hair was going to fall out if I don't take better care of it....it's just my mother won't give me money for products and combs and shizz...
After that my sister took me to someone's house to get something to eat. I was naturally weirded out because my sister has never done this before....turns out one of her friends just wanted to meet me.
She said I was so cute!
:3
Oh, and my mom's done right in the knick of time.


No comments:
Post a Comment