I think I might have to go back to my old blog posting patterns....
Me and my mom are making Christmas raisin cookies, not that we celebrate Christmas--never mind the fact that it's not even Christmas season but my mom just loves those cookies.
I admit I didn't exactly enjoy it because it was a lot of reading, standing and a bit of math and my mom being sarcastic....now I know how annoying it is when I'm sarcastic and witty half of the time...
But then my mom started cracking jokes and what not so that made it a bit enjoyable, plus it's freezing cold and since I'm in the kitchen I have the opportunity to shamelessly stick my butt in the direction of the warm stove. :3
At one point when we were grinding the raisins, the grinder wasn't working then my mom realized she forget to put in the blade, then she suddenly said, "Yeah! That might help a bit!"
And I only feigned being hurt when she said almonds weren't her favorite nut, I was.
I'm her favorite nut.......Yeah.
I still have a bit of homework to do and we're not exactly finished making the cookies yet.


No comments:
Post a Comment