6/10/14

Hi, I'm not dead.

Okay! So remember Saturday? The Saturday before that I went vending (just trying to get you guys up to speed) I made about 50 dollars, I should've made looks 80 or something but it's all good in the hood.

But this week I went to a conference in  New Jersey, it was fun. I admit, of course, I had a bad experience or two; like when I didn't know how to close the hotel door and I said it was because I was stupid and nobody said "You're not stupid" they just shrugged their shoulders. I did say it after all.

And when I threw my sister's ice in the trash to empty the cup the cup for her...and then people laughed and I had to stop myself from crying multiple times..

Then when I got super jealous, I'm good at hiding my emotions when it comes down to it.

I realize I can't be someone's only friend but......I can't help feeling left out or jealous.

Yup, being human sucks.

My aunt didn't even wanna hang out with us and she was supposedly so excited....I won't talk much about it, there is no substance. We did eventually hang out for about an hour and stuff.

Oh! The burger I had Saturday night......I have no words, it was good the first few bites but then I was like 'What the hell?' What would possess someone to make a burger so....weird. In short, it tasted funny. Like....too much week.

Wow....never thought I'd say that.

June 22nd I'm going to my Aunt's, not the aunt I mentioned, the other one..I'll be staying for 3 weeks and I'm so excited!

....Now to figure out how I'm getting down there...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Death the Kid  - Soul Eater 3