When you have a class but it's not a class, it's you and your classmates bullshiting for about an hour and then your mom sets an alarm a half an hour early and you go back to sleep and wake up an hour later.....
Yeah, this is the one time I really hate sleep.
Ugh, even though I have another class like that Tommrow...it won't be the same!!! -cries in corner-
I asked her for lemon and honey awhile ago and I still haven't gotten it...it feels like I'm going to swallow my tongue and then throw it up...
I've been lost in a "haze" for a little bit...ever since I got back it's been bleh- It's almost summer so I don't really have any schoolwork and I don't know what to do with my "life"!
You know the Japanese keyboard has a whole set for emoticons?!
....Okay! Rant over-
ヾ(・o・*)シ ♪ (〃∇〃)ノ由☆


No comments:
Post a Comment